DR Horton Home Builders - DR Horton Leaves Nails
DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire.I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured and this happened right when I pulled through the neighborhood.
I walked around and picked up nails and staples all over, then took a magnet and went down one length of a house on the street picking up even more.They acknowledge it's a problem through various phone calls and emails but outright refuse to take responsibility for their negligence.
"It is local policy that DR Horton will not reimburse anyone for punctured tires."12a0cee9 review #470863
You may also like
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."
- "At the end of my driveway there is a culvert with a grass ditch running to a concrete drain inlet. Unfortunately, the concrete inlet site nearly a foot above..."
- "Do not store at 10755 Pembroke Pines FL Cubesmart. I have been robbed twice already the general manager Shurtruel did not make a claim because I had no company insurance...."
- "I have been buying these Trader Joe's Sweet, Savory & Tart Trail Mix Granola Bars for a few years. Today I opened the wrapper only to see the approx. ⅓..."
- "Just bought liquid eyeliner, and I've never had this problem with the same type of brand for eyeliner until now it comes on too thin it's suppose to be jet..."
- "This place is just awful. My shower has had a huge hole made by the maintenance and has not been fix within three months. All they did was tape a..."