Dr Horton Home Builders - DR Horton Leaves Nails
DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire.I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured and this happened right when I pulled through the neighborhood.
I walked around and picked up nails and staples all over, then took a magnet and went down one length of a house on the street picking up even more.They acknowledge it's a problem through various phone calls and emails but outright refuse to take responsibility for their negligence.
"It is local policy that DR Horton will not reimburse anyone for punctured tires."
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am having serious issues with D.R Horton honoring their warranty here in Oklahoma, Cedar Lane to be precise. My yard looks like a pond with the slightest rainfall...."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "D. R. Horton built my new Energy Star Certified home and chose to eliminate key elements of the system. After multiple requests they have not supplied me with an Energy..."
- "Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses. Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in..."
- "I signed up for a free trial to try this product when my hair was falling out after pregnancy. The website looked official and I called the number to verify..."
- "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..."