DR Horton Home Builders - DR Horton Leaves Nails
DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire.I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured and this happened right when I pulled through the neighborhood.
I walked around and picked up nails and staples all over, then took a magnet and went down one length of a house on the street picking up even more.They acknowledge it's a problem through various phone calls and emails but outright refuse to take responsibility for their negligence.
"It is local policy that DR Horton will not reimburse anyone for punctured tires."bf0ed23
You may also like
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."
- "I'm going to preface this bad review with the fact that the FIRST move I ever used movers for was just under 2 years ago and I hired Done Right..."
- "I contacted SS back in July to prepare for my Oct. move from CA to N AZ. Each contact in between was very positive. The day before my..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order. Returned 5..."