DR Horton Home Builders - Horton Homes
Let me start by saying this company is a complete joke.We purchased our home in 2001 with the intent to build a home while living in a moblie home.
When we purchased the home we signed the warranty that was agreed upon by both parties. It stated that we have one year of repairs that the company has to fix. That turned out to be a lie. After 6 months the company jumped ship no contact information left nothing.
At the same time i noticed that my home was falling apart in front of my eyes. Every pipe inside the home has had to be replaced within the first year of buying the home, the electrical wiring was bad, and my walls were falling apart. I did everything an I mean everything i could to get someone from the factory to come out and take a look to find out what the problem was. Needless to say no one ever showed up.
Well realizing that at one year the only way to fight was sue. I was then contacted by the company with u guessed it no help at all. Broken promisses of repairing the home. I then contacted the states inspector of moblie homes and he to made a request to the company that there were issues that they needed to repair.
No one helped so i contiued with the suit. I have removed black mold from my home 3 inches thick because they did not put my roof on correctly. We are still in the suite and they had the nerve to make a statement for me to calm it all on my insurance. Sorry it was not caused by anything other than poor quality of builders.
I will not rest entil this company rights there wrongs. I will also file a class action lawsuit against this company for knowing that they are doing this to there customers and turning a blind eye. As long as they get our money they do not care about there products. If i can help anyone out or if anyone would like to join my suit contact me.
I will not give up. I feel if you build a product and people pay with there hard earned money no matter the price u should stand behind it.
Do compainies not understand that if you keep overlooking the customers that have purchased form u that have a signed document with both parties agreement to comply with the purchase u just disregard them because you have gotten the money u no longer worry about it.I am pissed that we let this go on with out a fight.115e343f review #166764
You may also like
- "We contracted College Pro Painters to paint our 100 year old home in Edmonton. The inexperienced crew, used interior paint and interior drywall compound on the exterior walls. ..."
- "We purchased a Lonestar Barn "package" which included a four stall barn with raised center aisle, tack room with raised drop ceiling, and installation assembly to include stained and finished..."
- "Siemens Customer Service, BSH Home Appliances Ltd. Guarantees Repair for items under warranty within 4-5 days. See ITEM 6) If the repair is covered by our guarantee, we will..."
- "Received text notifications for someone else's account. Wrote customer service and reported it and they were no help at all. They told me to reply with STOP to the text..."
- "Today(24th March 2015) I went to return the dirty power steering fluid i pumped out of my car and its less than 5 quat and return it to Autozone..."
- "Big Timber facility. Elgin, IL unit door is currently blocked by snow and ice. This has happened all winter and for days and weeks at a time have not..."
- "I am a married mother of five from South Louisiana. I purchased a rare and expensive puppy (Dogue de Bordeaux) from Troy and Shantelle King, who represented themselves as seasoned..."
- "I went to wendys fast food drive thru in Minden, La. First the person taking my order was very rude. I had a coupon for a free chicken sandwich with..."
- "Ethan Allen... Extraordinary prices... Ordinary product... Unacceptable service... Such a shame!Custom designed down-filled couch arrived after 16 weeks with deep gash in the arm from careless unpackaging... 2 weeks later..."