Dr Horton Home Builders - Worst builder in Oklahoma City area
Have built 5 homes and this was our absolutely worst experience.Home was 7 months behind schedule which will cost me tens of thousands in interest.
DRH pushed closing back every 2 weeks starting at 2 months behind schedule and couldn't provide a construction schedule. Subs didn't show and when they did their quality of work was atrocious and they did not complete work which only increased delays. Once we did close the punch list items from final walkthrough were not completed and 3 months later are still not. The house was not cleaned, paint was on the wood floors, sheetrock mud was splattered on door frames and the floors...just the worst experience.
The sales person and city manager lied about nearly everything and when we wanted our down payment refunded when it became apparent their quality would not match our expectations we were denied.
They did not get secure all the necessary city permits, retaining wall, and they refuse to warranty the wall.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought my first home in Cibolo TX about 8yrs ago. I had many choices in companies since this is a fast growing community but I went with dr Horton..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "My wife & I had a "Signature Collection" Hanover home built in North Florida 2006. Since that time, among several "punch list" problems such as poor quality drywall and electrical..."
- "I'm very happy with whoever is at the shipping plant. I got my new shoes in about a week. The think that makes me the most happy is that someone..."
- "On 10/24/15 store #0113 I order a stuffed crust pizza that was soggy.The crust was 3 inches wide and left little room for any toppings. I also ordered the..."
- "Ordered an engine for my F-150 and guess what? Like all the other complaints, I received an engine that was not even cleaned properly, small parts were missing and the..."
- "If anyone is out there looking for a way to add a layer of engagement to your wordpress theme that will require users to enter data, email capture, and form,..."
- "Terrible experience. I typically use origins and go directly to their store and went to Ulta for the first time to get eye shadow. When I got there the girl..."
- "We ordered a bed through Cymax, it came in wrong color (we wanted white, they sent brown). Then, we sent an inquiry for the replacement of that part, and we..."