Dr Horton Home Builders - Worst builder in Oklahoma City area
Have built 5 homes and this was our absolutely worst experience.Home was 7 months behind schedule which will cost me tens of thousands in interest.
DRH pushed closing back every 2 weeks starting at 2 months behind schedule and couldn't provide a construction schedule. Subs didn't show and when they did their quality of work was atrocious and they did not complete work which only increased delays. Once we did close the punch list items from final walkthrough were not completed and 3 months later are still not. The house was not cleaned, paint was on the wood floors, sheetrock mud was splattered on door frames and the floors...just the worst experience.
The sales person and city manager lied about nearly everything and when we wanted our down payment refunded when it became apparent their quality would not match our expectations we were denied.
They did not get secure all the necessary city permits, retaining wall, and they refuse to warranty the wall.review #470280
You may also like
- "I purchased a brand new condo in September of 2004 from DR Horton/Trimark. I am one of 172 units in 29 buildings in SE Aurora. Initially, I was able..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "Ordered an engine for my F-150 and guess what? Like all the other complaints, I received an engine that was not even cleaned properly, small parts were missing and the..."
- "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..."
- "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..."
- "Sears is horrible!! Still to this day no remorse or anything! THEY DIDN'T EVEN HOOK UP THE GAS RIGHT!! MY FAMILY AND I COULD HAVE DIED!! IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY YOU..."
- "Ordered the tea rose set plus extra dessert dishes. One cup and the large serving dish arrived broken, due to poor packaging. The dessert bowls didnt even have the same color! Sent an..."