Dr Horton Home Builders - Worst builder in Oklahoma City area
Have built 5 homes and this was our absolutely worst experience.Home was 7 months behind schedule which will cost me tens of thousands in interest.
DRH pushed closing back every 2 weeks starting at 2 months behind schedule and couldn't provide a construction schedule. Subs didn't show and when they did their quality of work was atrocious and they did not complete work which only increased delays. Once we did close the punch list items from final walkthrough were not completed and 3 months later are still not. The house was not cleaned, paint was on the wood floors, sheetrock mud was splattered on door frames and the floors...just the worst experience.
The sales person and city manager lied about nearly everything and when we wanted our down payment refunded when it became apparent their quality would not match our expectations we were denied.
They did not get secure all the necessary city permits, retaining wall, and they refuse to warranty the wall.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "After checking the two locations within 25 miles of my house only to find out they both were out of stock, I finally ordered the limited edition Santa Cruz Star..."
- "Ordered two dozen roses for my beautiful wife, which arrived totally destroyed and horrible. Also, the cost of the flowers after they added their shipping and handling, plus additional..."
- "So purchased a lovely 2600$ bridal ring set from the lovely aafes and they faded after a week of wear. AAFES tried to make it right buy sending them back..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "I brought my car in for tire change on Friday 8.28.15, when I left I heard my car's sound was different. When I got home lifted the car to see..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."