DR Horton Home Builders - Worst builder in Oklahoma City area
Have built 5 homes and this was our absolutely worst experience.Home was 7 months behind schedule which will cost me tens of thousands in interest.
DRH pushed closing back every 2 weeks starting at 2 months behind schedule and couldn't provide a construction schedule. Subs didn't show and when they did their quality of work was atrocious and they did not complete work which only increased delays. Once we did close the punch list items from final walkthrough were not completed and 3 months later are still not. The house was not cleaned, paint was on the wood floors, sheetrock mud was splattered on door frames and the floors...just the worst experience.
The sales person and city manager lied about nearly everything and when we wanted our down payment refunded when it became apparent their quality would not match our expectations we were denied.
They did not get secure all the necessary city permits, retaining wall, and they refuse to warranty the wall.1171e9e9 review #470280
You may also like
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "I purchased a brand new condo in September of 2004 from DR Horton/Trimark. I am one of 172 units in 29 buildings in SE Aurora. Initially, I was able..."
- "In May of 2010 DR Horton poured the driveway to my brand new house. Whomever they contracted to pour it, covered the cap to my sewer clean out and instead..."
- "I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to..."
- "I bought 3 Alice Springs quesadillas,cheese fries and an outback burger from the outback steakhouse in Salisbury North Carolina.The fries were hardly enough for one person, didn't even cover the..."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "I am sick and tired of ordering flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com! I understand that substitutions are necessary at times; however, they should carry the theme as well as represent the..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."